Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Our first Mother's Day was a lot of fun. We had lunch at Fatz Cafe and then went shopping at the outlet mall. While at lunch Michael tried some new things! First off, we had our first restaurant highchair experience. He handled it like a champ. No problems sitting up on his own but he was a bit bored, so we gave him something to eat.



Since the potatoes weren't much of a hit, I gave him a taste of my pickle. Apparently that was the way to go. By the way, he does have his first tooth in now. So it was rather dangerous of me to have my fingers so close to his mouth.





After wearing both Michael and his Daddy out from shopping all day, we came home and played with the puppies for a while. He still really likes dogs and loves to pet Vega.



Overall it was a great day and I can't wait for next year!

No comments: